Brad Thundercock, Alpha Rogue - 1.12 PvP and Last Days of Rebirth (Movie)

Anything hest goes here
Bradonja

Brad Thundercock, Alpha Rogue - 1.12 PvP and Last Days of Rebirth (Movie)

Post by Bradonja » 30 Mar 2017, 02:35

Posted it already on Rebirth forums, but putting it up here too - a lot of hest members in the video :)

After the shutdown was announced ~3 months ago, I've been trying to record the (very limited) PvP happenings on the server in order to make a video to have something to remember my time on the server by.

It's not perfect, far from my best "plays", but it's the best footage I could come up with in a relatively short time - all of 2 PvP evenings where enough people bothered to log on (1st was the "celebration" of Grim/Noth's r14, and 2nd the "apocalypse day PvP"), so overall I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

There's also footage of the last ~4hrs of the server (26 March 2017) at the end, so all in all if you PvP'd on the server in the last 3 months or came online for the "apocalypse", there's a good chance you're in here:)

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYN4gG10LDE
Brujah

Re: Brad Thundercock, Alpha Rogue - 1.12 PvP and Last Days of Rebirth (Movie)

Post by Brujah » 02 Apr 2017, 02:02

Although it had some cringy editing, I enjoyed it and im happy you made it.

Come join us on Anathema brad. Whisper anyone from the guild <Raven> for a invite :)
:ugeek:
Bradonja

Post by Bradonja » 09 Apr 2017, 22:03

yeeeah, was my first time making a movie and once I discovered the "special effects" I was having way too much fun with them ^^

I dont think I have it in me to level/gear again from scratch, at least not at the moment, but let me know if any1 quits and would be prepared to loan me their character...
Legolise

Post by Legolise » 11 Apr 2017, 13:07

Who exactly is in Raven again?

I am hanging out on Nost PVP too.

Herrmann.
Johnmatrix
Legolise
Mandalf.
Bradonja

Post by Bradonja » 24 Apr 2017, 23:36

How 'bout y'all come to Primal instead? Having quite a bit of fun raiding Naxx https://youtu.be/ODQSPHaFibU
Brujah

Post by Brujah » 29 Apr 2017, 02:19

oh shit sry lego. havent been looking at this forum too often.
as it stands the people from rebirth are like.. Gamegami/Game, Saliya, Brujah, Bigbloke, Kalisha, Ekaterin, Malliott, Irtank, Jayne, Rodrikcassel, thehoundclegane, Serexius, Moipn, Konde and some other people that i cant recall at this moment.
Just whisper Weebrogue(me), Delyse(game), Pexie(Saliya) or Ekaterin for an invite if you wanna join. We welcome everyone who wants to play with us.
Just started raiding ZG and will be doing aq20 soonish. :)
:ugeek: