Final gathering?

Anything hest goes here
Lwerewolf

Final gathering?

Post by Lwerewolf » 20 Mar 2017, 15:58

Well, there's less than a week left 'till the rebirth closes doors, so might as well set this up. If anybody's still watching this forum, post when you can be online (26th and before) - let's start narrowing it down :)

<EDIT>
Forgot to mention, I can make it pretty much any day after ~5PM ST.... actually that's for Tuesdays and Fridays only - I'm down anytime during the rest (just need a heads-up).
</EDIT>

BTW I've also set up a steam group, but we're only 4 in it currently (me, Signac/Zaakir, Yibby, Aralonde). If you want the details/invite - PM. I'd much appreciate if Petrus sets one up instead, as apparently there's no way to transfer ownership to somebody in particular (new owner is randomly chosen from current members when the previous leaves >_< ).
@TheRebirth(RIP) - Lwerewolf, @PrimalWoW - Lwerewolf
Krakolina

Re: Final gathering?

Post by Krakolina » 21 Mar 2017, 17:49

I'd be down for some final fun action on rebirth!
Agrippa
Class Leader

Post by Agrippa » 25 Mar 2017, 18:44

yo! i noticed that lotsa players were online these last 24 hours. appearantly i missed em. according to Ariets/Judgements guess the server will go down at 7 pm servertime on sunday(tomorrow). lets try to gather up one last time since most of us will probably not see eachother ever again. its also an opportunity to exchange skype/steam whatever accounts as to keep in contacts with eachother.

communist greetings

yers sincerly

Napoleoniv
Agrippa
Class Leader

Post by Agrippa » 25 Mar 2017, 18:48

i suggest a raid on one of the hordes capitals maybe?
Petrus
Site Admin

Post by Petrus » 25 Mar 2017, 22:12

Agrippa wrote:yo! i noticed that lotsa players were online these last 24 hours. appearantly i missed em. according to Ariets/Judgements guess the server will go down at 7 pm servertime on sunday(tomorrow). lets try to gather up one last time since most of us will probably not see eachother ever again. its also an opportunity to exchange skype/steam whatever accounts as to keep in contacts with eachother.

communist greetings

yers sincerly

Napoleoniv
I have no current plans on shutting down our forum so it should at least be an avenue for communication if people ever bother checking it.

I have quite a lot of stuff to do tomorrow, but I was planning on at least coming online a while before they pull the plug and stay until the end. We'll see if anyone figures to do something.
pinto or die fon >: