Rebirth Closing 26 March 2017

Anything hest goes here
Daika
Officer

Re: Rebirth Closing 26 March 2017

Post by Daika » 22 Mar 2019, 18:55

Hi everyone. It's been a while. I never really showed my appreciation back when the server shut down and I figured now is a good time as any. :)

Absint, Janne & Torq: Thank you for the laughs.

Aralonde & Naturetank: Thank you for your huge efforts in acquiring the Scepter of the Shifting Sands.

Ariet: Thank you for the drunken, finnish banter and for capturing our first Vael kill.

Atreyu: Thank you for the incredible amount of time and effort and passion you invested into the guild and the server as a whole.

Cassis: Thank you for recording the raids, especially the Rag kill before submerge. It's a classic.

Daaki: Thank you for sharing your knowledge, for your kindness and for having the best taste in names.

Darkflight: Thank you for the chats, the friendship and the Ruth'theran duels.

Fhtagn: Thank you for your mage expertise and your interest in min-maxing. You were a huge asset, especially during the early progress days.

The Jams: HOOOOT!!

Jocke: Thank you for doing a ton of DKP admin stuff during raids. You were a real life saver.

Lalahora: Thank you for attending the guild's first ever ZG raid. You are a legend!

Mehshack: Thank you for the incredible healing.

Napoleoniv: Thank you for being such a cultivated gentleman. You've been a real inspiration to me and reminiscing about your antics brings a smile to my face.

Petrus: Thank you for staying calm and fair during even the most intense situations. You were our solid rock in the storm, and the best raid leader one could ever wish for.

Rayden & Lyon: Thank you for being the best tanking potatoes one could ever want.

Signac: Thank you for breathing life back into the guild. Thank you for your kindness and helpfulness and for taking a ton of responsibility.

Torquemada: Thank you for creating the beautiful beast that is hest and single-handedly carrying it for the first few weeks.

Banning; Bikeflexxer; Legolise; Mavina; Minx; Neuth; Spelmi; Tyron; Wipeout; Zaelrnya: Thank you for your dedication. You were real troopers.

Muggle: Thank you for putting your soul into this project. Your efforts allowed the server to run for as long as it did.

All of you left an impression on me and I'm grateful to have raided with you.

Abborn
Achilleus
Addelin
Anoval
Arthur
Barret
Bigbloke
Bragi
Brkonja
Brokenz
Brujah
Caesarcat
Camie
Cayenne
Chalupabatmn
Chibice
Closius
Contagio
Contristo
Daniediesel
Darkharkon
Dilirium
Dirdam
Dvuid
Epiclepsy
Eltiopaco
Elysium
Erfire
Femage
Feminista
Ffq
Floreldin
Frieya
Frysharry
Gamegami
Grekgrejsky
Hadi
Hammered
Heimkok
Humble
Inrok
Isidore
Jayjay
Jinkai
Kama
Kappo
Karmapa
Killan
Krakolina
Lodbrok
Lugidugiduh
Lwerewolf
Lyoness
Lissey
Magisk
Maisha
Myri
Morronizer
Nocturn
Nynke
Photo
Presvetli
Raags
Raz
Rdv
Robban
Rore
Roxyan
Rythos
Saga
Saliya
Samy & Shyn
Sangesland
Sarawa
Seviren
Shinu
Sinlixion
Sniffle
Snowcone
Sortipie
Splithorizon
Sugar
Superbia
Tabby
Taina
Tazimi
Tharodus
Thugwaffle
Themountain
Tsunamiblast
Tuk
Umbreu
Valentis
Vikiz
Wardd
Xerdon
Yibby
Yrodin
Zardian
Zascha
Ziomq

Thanks to those who stopped by and raided with hest for a shorter period of time.
Thanks to those who simply enjoyed levelling and casually running some 5-mans.
Thanks to the PvP heroes of the guild.
Thank you also to anyone I may have forgotten about.
And finally, thank you Thanos for leading the first ever raid I attended on the server.

Progressing MC as a Druid MT was one of the most fun gaming experiences I've had. Thank you to everyone who tagged along on the hest journey.

Bear hugs,
Daika/Lexis
bikeflexxer

Post by bikeflexxer » 14 Apr 2019, 10:12

Oh my god. I havent thought about hest and the super fun i had with it in some years now!

Btw Daika, and all ze officers and players mentioned above. all those years were superb!

Just a last thing, and actually the real reason i popped online on the hest site: i heard rumours (and prolly facts) about blizzard releasing a vanilla server. NOW ofcourse the big question lingers.. anyone of you guys considering it to give that a go go?

- Bike
chibice

Post by chibice » 01 May 2019, 01:40

Miss you all to and will be back if we do sum thing when vanilla servers go live
Taina

Post by Taina » 23 Jul 2019, 14:13

What a nice post from Daika, yeah it was lots of fun, all the great memories and raids..

So as chibice and bike said, me and Camie will be raiding on Horde side, on a pvp server, because we always played alliance,
so now we are looking forward to try things on horde side.

Will look back into the forum, dunno what others are gonna do ?

Would love to hear from ya guys, and what u are planing to do !

Greetings

Taina
Jimjam

Post by Jimjam » 27 Jul 2019, 21:19

HOOT

also want to echo what others have said and thank you for all the good times Jane and I had with you guys. we probably won't be playing Classic when it comes out, because now we have a second baby Hoot (Hoot Jr iz 4 fite after originally being baer; Baby Hoot has not revealed her Druid role yet). I'll try to pop into the hest discord more frequently, though I know not everyone gathers there. And of course I'll check here every now and then to see what people are up to. Til then...
bikeflexxer

Post by bikeflexxer » 17 Aug 2019, 11:03

I will be playing on Shazzrah on alli side.